Alecha Blackmon joined Challenge Unlimited (CU), a national nonprofit headquartered in Alton, as staffing manager for Advanced Outsource Solutions, an affiliate of CU, in its St. Louis staffing office at 11830 Borman Dr. She is responsible for recruiting employees with all disabilities, the disadvantaged, veterans and other motivated individuals, as well as connecting with local businesses to secure job opportunities for this workforce.
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- No Limit, y’all ain’t ready yet
- I cannot allow my missteps to undermine our mission
- Pilar Sanders engaged to J. Prince
- Attorneys allege ‘clear pattern’ of civil rights violations
- Cassandra Brown Ray is 2019 Nonprofit Executive of the Year
- Raegan Johnson joins Spire as public communications manager
- COGIC Holy Convocation in St. Louis November 5-12 at the America’s Center
- Winnie Caldwell joins the Ferguson Youth Initiative Board of Directors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.