Andwele Jolly was named vice chairperson for the Board of Directors of the Missouri Foundation for Health. He is a business director in the Divisions of Allergy & Immunology, Rheumatology and Hematology at Washington University School of Medicine. He also serves as on the boards for CareSTL Health, the St. Louis Regional Health Commission and as co-chair of public policy and advocacy for the National Association of Health Services Executives.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- St. Louis-area activists demand an end to violence
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- Alderman Sam Moore passes at 71
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV
- Robert Kirkland of Sysco St. Louis explores and serves the community through food
- 10 years of black excellence: honorees celebrated with passion during Salute to Young Leaders milestone