Angela Fleming Brown was named chief executive officer of the St. Louis Regional Health Commission (RHC). Previously she was acting CEO. She joined the RHC in October 2007 as a strategic planning associate for the Eastern Region’s Behavioral Health Initiative. She was instrumental in developing and implementing Gateway to Health, a federal $30 million a year program that ensures access to health care for 22,000 low income, uninsured individuals in St. Louis city and county.
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- So much for leveling the medical playing field
- On reformer prosecutors and those who oppose them
- ‘I would love our congressman to stand with the people’