Anthony Thompson received Washington University’s 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award, which recognizes a few Washington University alumni with outstanding professional achievement, public service and/or exceptional service to Washington University. He is president and CEO of Kwame Building Group, Inc. and earned a master’s degree in civil engineering from Washington University. He was honored for his achievement in construction and project management, advocacy of minority- and female-oriented businesses, and civic leadership.
- Update: Mercy must honor its agreement with Jamaa Birth Village
- We are all surrounded by the killers and the wounded
- Man accused of felony stalking allegedly also threatened to kill Wesley Bell
- Beloved keeper of Dunham dance legacy Theodore Jamison passes at 66
- Drug deals and bad food plague corner stores
- Several new accusers come forward against Cuba Gooding Jr.
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- ‘God is calling us to face this crisis head-on’
- We need to organize for political power – like Jesus did
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you