Anthony Thompson received Washington University’s 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award, which recognizes a few Washington University alumni with outstanding professional achievement, public service and/or exceptional service to Washington University. He is president and CEO of Kwame Building Group, Inc. and earned a master’s degree in civil engineering from Washington University. He was honored for his achievement in construction and project management, advocacy of minority- and female-oriented businesses, and civic leadership.
- Catholics and alt-right clashed with protestors in Forest Park as activists called for removal of Louis IX statue
- Mayor Krewson reads names and addresses of residents who suggest defunding police, 18K sign petition calling for her resignation
- Lawyers who confronted protestors with guns are being investigated
- Person doxxed by Mayor Krewson arrested in Florissant
- St. Louis rap star Huey killed in Kinloch double shooting
- When the marches end, will you remain awake?
- Hundreds march through CWE on Sunday to demand resignation of Mayor Lyda Krewson, couple points guns at protestors
- Protestors steadfast in Florissant after news that detectives with Smith won't be fired or charged
- Case against Michael Avery revealed more about city’s bike cops
- Bubba Wallace isn’t all on board with FBI explanation of ‘noose’ found in his garage