Anthony W. Neal joined Normandy Schools Collaborative’s Joint Executive Governing Board. A resident of the district, Neal currently serves as the president/CEO and senior partner of St. Louis-based Educational Equity Consultants. He also works as an adjunct professor at Webster University. He is replacing Richard Ryffel, who stepped down after five years of service to the collaborative.
- Eight excellent educators
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Finding passion in helping underprivileged children
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film
- New MetroBus Service Plan coming Sept. 30
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue