Bridget Jones is the new executive director of the Youth and Family Center. The center is a non-profit organization that strives to help youth, families and older adults attain self-sustaining lives by providing innovative social, educational, and recreational resources while serving as an anchor for the near North Side of St. Louis. Jones created and for 12 years led Innovative Education Concepts, which provided workforce development programs in St. Clair County.
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- No Limit, y’all ain’t ready yet
- I cannot allow my missteps to undermine our mission
- Pilar Sanders engaged to J. Prince
- Attorneys allege ‘clear pattern’ of civil rights violations
- Cassandra Brown Ray is 2019 Nonprofit Executive of the Year
- Raegan Johnson joins Spire as public communications manager
- COGIC Holy Convocation in St. Louis November 5-12 at the America’s Center
- Winnie Caldwell joins the Ferguson Youth Initiative Board of Directors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.