Chalana Scales-Ferguson is the new director of Academic Success Program at the University of Missouri School of Law. It will teach foundational academic skills, counsel students regarding academic performance, provide writing support to students and administer a bar exam success program. She comes from Saint Louis University School of Law where she taught the “Law and Social Change” course and LSAT preparation.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- St. Louis-area activists demand an end to violence
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Terrance Fuller turned clemency from President Obama into fine dining for the North Side
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- Alderman Sam Moore passes at 71
- Why Kimberly Garner's Ku Klux Klan Act lawsuit matters
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV