Chalana Scales-Ferguson is the new director of Academic Success Program at the University of Missouri School of Law. It will teach foundational academic skills, counsel students regarding academic performance, provide writing support to students and administer a bar exam success program. She comes from Saint Louis University School of Law where she taught the “Law and Social Change” course and LSAT preparation.
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- CBC-DeSmet game on ESPN this week
- Finding passion in helping underprivileged children
- Visitor from Uruguay alleges assault by St. Louis police at Greyhound station, police deny
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- Salute to opulence
- What did Krewson know and when did she know it?
- City Garden Montessori to train anti-racist teachers
- Eight excellent educators
- Chief justice calls out attorneys for ‘weaponizing’ non-partisan court plan