Chester Asher is the new executive director of North Side Community School. As a principal and assistant principal, he led a charter high school in the South Bronx that served students coming from incarceration, homeless shelters and foster homes. He has taught in every grade K-12 in the New York City public schools. His charge is to grow North Side from its current enrollment of 480 students to serve 650 students by 2021.
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- No Limit, y’all ain’t ready yet
- I cannot allow my missteps to undermine our mission
- Pilar Sanders engaged to J. Prince
- Attorneys allege ‘clear pattern’ of civil rights violations
- Cassandra Brown Ray is 2019 Nonprofit Executive of the Year
- Raegan Johnson joins Spire as public communications manager
- Winnie Caldwell joins the Ferguson Youth Initiative Board of Directors
- COGIC Holy Convocation in St. Louis November 5-12 at the America’s Center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.