Chris Hicks joined Hicks-Carter-Hicks, LLC as a lead consultant managing the company’s new Safety and Health practice and leading the firm’s business development efforts in these areas. He is also a national speaker on the topics of workplace safety and health. Hicks-Carter-Hicks partners with clients who want to achieve organizational excellence through improving employee performance, and creating a highly engaged and aligned diverse workforce.
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- Finding passion in helping underprivileged children
- CBC-DeSmet game on ESPN this week
- Visitor from Uruguay alleges assault by St. Louis police at Greyhound station, police deny
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- Salute to opulence
- What did Krewson know and when did she know it?
- City Garden Montessori to train anti-racist teachers
- Eight excellent educators
- Chief justice calls out attorneys for ‘weaponizing’ non-partisan court plan