Clayton Evans received the Missouri Community Action Network’s 2019 Outstanding Community Service Award. He is senior vice president, Community Affairs officer, at Simmons Bank. He is a member of the Board of Directors for Community Action Agency of St. Louis County, Inc., a nonprofit organization that provides services to help those who are low-income transition out of impoverished conditions and achieve self-sufficiency. His leadership and commitment help to further the agency’s mission to end poverty.
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- CBC-DeSmet game on ESPN this week
- Finding passion in helping underprivileged children
- Visitor from Uruguay alleges assault by St. Louis police at Greyhound station, police deny
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- Salute to opulence
- What did Krewson know and when did she know it?
- Chief justice calls out attorneys for ‘weaponizing’ non-partisan court plan
- City Garden Montessori to train anti-racist teachers
- Eight excellent educators