Clayton Evans received the Missouri Community Action Network’s 2019 Outstanding Community Service Award. He is senior vice president, Community Affairs officer, at Simmons Bank. He is a member of the Board of Directors for Community Action Agency of St. Louis County, Inc., a nonprofit organization that provides services to help those who are low-income transition out of impoverished conditions and achieve self-sufficiency. His leadership and commitment help to further the agency’s mission to end poverty.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Terrance Fuller turned clemency from President Obama into fine dining for the North Side
- St. Louis-area activists demand an end to violence
- Why Kimberly Garner's Ku Klux Klan Act lawsuit matters
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Ferguson extends contract of Jeff Blume, a villain of DOJ report
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- Nokio exits Dru Hill, leaves Sisqo as sole original member
- Alderman Sam Moore passes at 71
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV