Deidre Powell has been promoted to an associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s litigation practice group. Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Powell was the legal compliance officer for a St. Louis-area university where she supported the general counsel on COVID-19-related compliance matters. She was also a legal intern at a major telecommunications company where she supported various legal departments working alongside senior vice presidents and the vice presidents of general counsel. Before that, she was a mentor services specialist for the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis, where she managed and supported the daily operations of the Mentoring Services program throughout the St. Louis Metro area.
- Former abusive relationship has left Taraji P. Henson with part of her lip missing
- St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner - Unfiltered
- Watch for signs of an underdiagnosed heart disease
- All three men are found guilty of murdering Ahmaud Aubrey!
- City to expand homeless shelter capacity as temperatures drop
- Kevin Strickland is free from prison after 43 years, as Missouri judge overturns his conviction
- “The Hip-Hop Nutcracker” returns to St. Louis after a two-year hiatus
- Federal grant puts West Florissant Avenue on road to improvement
- Family comes first
- New ag facility to bring more than 1,300 jobs