Elizabeth Sharpe-Taylor joined St. Louis Community College as administrative assistant to the marketing and communications director. She previously served as communications coordinator for The College School and account executive for MSW Marketing and communications coordinator for The Scholarship Foundation. She is a member of The Greater St. Louis Association of Black Journalists and owner of The Principle Communications Network, LLC.
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- Finding passion in helping underprivileged children
- Eight excellent educators
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- New MetroBus Service Plan coming Sept. 30
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film
- Exciting fights at Shamrock FC 322