Flint Fowler was selected to participate in the 91st Joint Civilian Orientation Conference hosted by the U.S. Secretary of Defense. He will spend several days at the Pentagon and military installations, engaging with senior military officials and U.S. Service members. The program is designed to help close the growing civilian-military divide by educating the American public about their military. He is president of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis.
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Eight excellent educators
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Kevin Hart to need 'round-the-clock' medical support
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film
- New MetroBus Service Plan coming Sept. 30
- Across the bridge with Nelly: STL rap star draws record crowd to Alton amphitheater
- County Library giving away emergency diapers at Florissant and Lewis & Clark