Gary S. May was elected to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU). A St. Louis native, he is the chancellor of the University of California, Davis. He serves on the Board of Directors as a representative of the APLU’s Council of Presidents; he is the secretary. May’s position on the executive committee puts him in line to be board president in three years.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV
- Robert Kirkland of Sysco St. Louis explores and serves the community through food
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74