Kahlil Robert Irving was one of three artists selected for the ninth Great Rivers Biennial Arts Award Program 2020. More than 80 artists applied for the collaborative initiative between Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis and the Gateway Foundation designed to recognize artistic talent in the greater St. Louis metro area. It awards each artist with $20,000 and a major exhibition in CAM’s main galleries.
- Eight excellent educators
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Finding passion in helping underprivileged children
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film
- New MetroBus Service Plan coming Sept. 30
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue