Ken Franklin joined Missouri American Water as its manager of Government Relations. He will be responsible for managing key relationships with local governments and community stakeholders in the St. Louis region. Most recently he served as vice president of Governmental Relations and Policy Initiatives at Bi-State Development. Missouri American Water, a subsidiary of American Water, is the largest investor-owned water utility in the state.
- Update: Mercy must honor its agreement with Jamaa Birth Village
- We are all surrounded by the killers and the wounded
- Man accused of felony stalking allegedly also threatened to kill Wesley Bell
- Beloved keeper of Dunham dance legacy Theodore Jamison passes at 66
- Drug deals and bad food plague corner stores
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- We need to organize for political power – like Jesus did
- ‘God is calling us to face this crisis head-on’
- Several new accusers come forward against Cuba Gooding Jr.
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you