Kevin Cox Jr. was named one of only 15 Hanna H. Gray Fellows by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. The fellowship will support him for up to four years of postdoctoral training and will supply him with up to four years of start-up funding in a faculty position anywhere in the U.S. He is a post-doctoral associate at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center working in the laboratory of Blake Meyers.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Terrance Fuller turned clemency from President Obama into fine dining for the North Side
- St. Louis-area activists demand an end to violence
- Why Kimberly Garner's Ku Klux Klan Act lawsuit matters
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Ferguson extends contract of Jeff Blume, a villain of DOJ report
- Nokio exits Dru Hill, leaves Sisqo as sole original member
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- Alderman Sam Moore passes at 71
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV