Larry D. Sewell was elected vice chairman of the Executive Board of Directors for the African-American Credit Union Coalition for a second term. He vice president of Corporate Partnerships and Advocacy for Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union and its divisions. The coalition advocates on behalf of communities often under-served by majority financial institutions, and promotes the personal and professional growth of members through leadership, internship, and mentorship.
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- CBC-DeSmet game on ESPN this week
- Finding passion in helping underprivileged children
- Visitor from Uruguay alleges assault by St. Louis police at Greyhound station, police deny
- Hundreds of city cops named in class-action suit stemming from “kettling” arrests during Stockley verdict protests
- Salute to opulence
- Chief justice calls out attorneys for ‘weaponizing’ non-partisan court plan
- What did Krewson know and when did she know it?
- City Garden Montessori to train anti-racist teachers
- Eight excellent educators