LaShana Lewis was named director of the St. Louis Equity in Entrepreneurship Collective (STLEEC), which BioSTL launched with 11 entrepreneur support organizations to create a regional collaborative effort focused on ensuring that systems meant to support entrepreneurs are equitable, especially related to race and gender. She is CEO of L. M. Lewis Consulting and an entrepreneur in the tech and diversity fields who was selected as a Fulbright Specialist in February 2019.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV
- Robert Kirkland of Sysco St. Louis explores and serves the community through food
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74