Lawson Calhoun has been named chair of the Board of Trustees for Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services. Calhoun is a member of Westminster Presbyterian Church and serves on the Committee on Ministry for Giddings-Lovejoy Presbytery. Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services provides Christ-centered care and support to children and families in need. Its 12 programs in 28 service locations with approximately 400 employees serves an estimated 5,000 children and families throughout Texas, Missouri and Louisiana.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV
- Robert Kirkland of Sysco St. Louis explores and serves the community through food
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74