Malinda Ice is among 4,768 teachers nationwide to renew their certification as a National Board Certified Teacher. She is principal of Parker Road Elementary School in the Ferguson-Florissant School District. National Board Certification is designed to develop, retain and recognize accomplished teachers and to generate ongoing improvement in schools nationwide. Created by teachers, it is the most respected professional certification available in K-12 education.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV
- Robert Kirkland of Sysco St. Louis explores and serves the community through food
- Alderman Sam Moore passes at 71