Marty Joe Murray Jr. won the Project Management Institute’s award for emerging leaders. He was recognized based on his ability to implement analytical and technological solutions for multiple Fortune 500 healthcare companies. Working at Express Scripts he joined the Retail Network Operations team as a project manager. In this role he works to develop products and programs that help lower the cost of prescription drugs for millions of Americans. He also is Democratic committeeman for St. Louis’ 7th Ward.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV
- Robert Kirkland of Sysco St. Louis explores and serves the community through food
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74