Mustafa Ahmed received a diversity scholarship from the global law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP. Each scholarship recipient will receive $10,000 to help defray the cost of law school tuition and related expenses during the student’s final year of law school. He is a law student at the University of Notre Dame Law School, where he previously received his LL.M. in international human rights law.
- Man accused of felony stalking allegedly also threatened to kill Wesley Bell
- Here are four black coaches that should be considered for the Missouri football job
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you
- Can things get much worse in ESL?
- Marriage ‘no longer a priority’ for Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- Clay blasts Trump for slashing SNAP benefits, including school lunches
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- St. Louis picked for First Responder Vaccine Initiative pilot project
- Obstruction of justice in the Lamar Johnson case