Orvin T. Kimbrough was elected chairman of Midwest BankCentre by the Midwest BankCentre Board of Directors. He became CEO of Midwest BankCentre in January 2019 after serving as president and CEO of United Way of Greater St. Louis. He succeeds James A. “Jim” Watson as chairman. Watson continues as vice chairman of the board of Midwest BankCentre and the bank’s holding company, Midwest BankCentre, Inc. Philip Stupp remains chairman of Midwest BankCentre, Inc. Midwest BankCentre is St. Louis’ second largest locally owned community bank.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response