Raegan Johnson joined Spire as the public communications manager. In this role, she is responsible for developing and implementing external communications strategies for relevant communications and marketing channels, including digital and traditional media outlets. Spire is the largest natural gas distribution utility in Missouri, serving approximately 632,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in the city of St. Louis and ten counties in eastern Missouri.
- St. Louis officer Bartney Coats has posted violent and racist tweets for years
- City, county prosecutors agree to stop prosecuting 17-year-olds as adults at MCU meeting
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- Four executives to receive Business Performance Awards
- Page appoints two black women from North County to police board
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- Flyers must pass old foe to get to semifinals
- Decorated military officers share road maps to careers
- COGIC celebrates Women’s Day at Holy Convocation in St. Louis
- Big Brothers Big Sisters campaign seeks more black men to act as 'bigs'