Rhonda M. Key was honored as 2019 Principal of the Year by the St. Louis Secondary School Principal Association. She is principal of Jennings Senior High School. She has worked in the Jennings School District for the last four years and has been instrumental in working with others to establish work-based learning opportunities for students, in addition to achieving three years of 100 percent high school graduation for students attending Jennings Senior High.
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Eight excellent educators
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Kevin Hart to need 'round-the-clock' medical support
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue
- Gun violence against children leaves broken hearts, empty desks at school
- New county library will not be a ‘warehouse’ or a ‘Walmart’
- Across the bridge with Nelly: STL rap star draws record crowd to Alton amphitheater
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film