Ruth Terrell-Lee joined the Little Bit Foundation in its newly created position of chief development officer. She will be part of the senior executive team, helping to set strategic direction along with the governing board, and will oversee Little Bit’s development goals and activities. Most recently she served as director of Public Information and Partnerships, Superintendent’s Cabinet for the Hickman Mills School District in Kansas City. In 1998, she co-founded the first public charter school in Missouri.
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- So much for leveling the medical playing field
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- On reformer prosecutors and those who oppose them
- ‘Rent-A-Bank Schemes and New Debt Trap’
- ‘I would love our congressman to stand with the people’