Sanford Biggers received a2018 American Academy of Arts and Letters Award, a $10,000 award “to honor exceptional accomplishment and encourage creative work.” Biggers will exhibit at the Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis from September 7 through December 30. His art encourages meaningful dialogue around history and trauma in America through the use of a dynamic range of media including painting, sculpture, film, and performance.
- US Olympic Gymnastics trials moved from Enterprise Center to The Dome at America's Center
- Be humble, be forgiving, be what the Lord asks
- Spotlight on St. Louis’ growing Geospatial sector
- Geography lessons: County officers say transfers are often informal discipline
- Entrepreneur Orlando Watson has the strength to carry on
- Pujols’ career put on hold; Cardinals don’t plan to come calling
- Watson works to keep a promise
- Woman alleges Trey Songz guilty of road rage incident
- Black Men Build unites Black men in community organizing, brotherhood
- Concordance Academy and Connections to Success work to keep released inmates out of prison
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.