Shanika Jones was promoted to vice president – Internal Auditor and Operations Manager at St. Johns Bank recently. She has been with the bank since 2002, when she joined the bank as a teller. She has been a branch operations officer, branch manager and internal auditor. In addition to managing internal audits and operations, she will serve on the Managers Roundtable, the IT Committee and the Asset/Liability Management Committee. St. Johns Bank is a locally owned, community bank with five full-service locations in St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response