Sharon Winfield joined the YWCA Metro St. Louis as its chief Human Resources officer. She will lead the YWCA’s Human Resources team in recruiting, training and development, employee relations, strategic planning as well as compensation and benefits. The YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
- No Limit Reunion Tour was anything but “bout it, bout it!”
- No Limit, y’all ain’t ready yet
- COGIC gathers in St. Louis for 112th Holy Convocation
- I cannot allow my missteps to undermine our mission
- Pilar Sanders engaged to J. Prince
- Attorneys allege ‘clear pattern’ of civil rights violations
- Cassandra Brown Ray is 2019 Nonprofit Executive of the Year
- COGIC Holy Convocation in St. Louis November 5-12 at the America’s Center
- Raegan Johnson joins Spire as public communications manager
- Winnie Caldwell joins the Ferguson Youth Initiative Board of Directors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.