State Senator Brian Williams was presented with the Individual Alumni Award during the Hazelwood School District’s 70th Anniversary Hall of Fame Celebration. A Democrat from Ferguson, he represents Missouri’s 14th Senatorial District and is a proud graduate of Hazelwood Central High School. He was the first African-American male to be elected to the Missouri Senate in over 20 years.
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- Have an outstanding warrant? St. Louis Court will offer amnesty Feb. 24-27
- Young Leader Profile: Candace Harris
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- Doorways to expand housing for persons living with HIV
- Robert Kirkland of Sysco St. Louis explores and serves the community through food
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74