T. Christopher Peoples stepped down as president and majority owner of Pitzman’s Surveying Group, Inc., Missouri’s oldest land surveying company. Minority owner William K. Berthold will acquire majority ownership and become the new president. Pitzman’s Co. – which provides land surveying, 3D Laser HD surveying and modeling, construction staking and land development services – will return to being a subsidiary of Frontenac Engineering Group, Inc., under its corporate umbrella.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- James Clark joins Urban League as VP of Public Safety and Community Response
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- City basketball and tennis courts close down until April 22
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis County reports third COVID-19 death, 92 new cases in last 24 hours