Tommy L. Davis Jr. joined the board of the Regional Business Council. The RBC is composed of 100 CEOs representing some of the region’s largest employers, employing over 120,000 people and generating over $65 billion in revenue annually. Davis is president of TD4 Electrical, which has grossed in excess of $200 million since it was founded in March of 2006 and is one of the largest African-American-owned electrical contracting companies in the United States.
- Update: Mercy must honor its agreement with Jamaa Birth Village
- We are all surrounded by the killers and the wounded
- Man accused of felony stalking allegedly also threatened to kill Wesley Bell
- Beloved keeper of Dunham dance legacy Theodore Jamison passes at 66
- Drug deals and bad food plague corner stores
- Several new accusers come forward against Cuba Gooding Jr.
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- ‘God is calling us to face this crisis head-on’
- We need to organize for political power – like Jesus did
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you