Tyran D. Proctor graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas as an U.S. Air Force Airman. He completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. He is the son of Sophia Proctor of Bristow, Okla., and Lazell Siggers of St. Louis.
- Update: Mercy must honor its agreement with Jamaa Birth Village
- Man accused of felony stalking allegedly also threatened to kill Wesley Bell
- Here are four black coaches that should be considered for the Missouri football job
- What the Holy Spirit will do for you
- Can things get much worse in ESL?
- Marriage ‘no longer a priority’ for Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin
- St. Louis picked for First Responder Vaccine Initiative pilot project
- James H. Buford, longtime Urban League leader, passes at 75
- Missouri AFL-CIO endorses Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Clay blasts Trump for slashing SNAP benefits, including school lunches