Valeda Keys is one of the 2019 Women of Achievement, which honors outstanding female volunteers and leaders in the St. Louis community. She will be recognized for Health Advocacy. A two-time breast cancer survivor, she is the founder and unpaid executive director of Valeda’s Hope. This organization is dedicated to increasing awareness of breast cancer through education and early detection, providing mammograms, nurturing services, massages, manicures, physical therapy, emotional therapy, and genetic services for those in need.
- Nelly debuts his Burger King combo meal
- Love potentially in the air for Diddy, Joie Chavis
- Black woman pastor wins historic election to Baptist organization post
- Simone Biles' boyfriend cut by Texans
- How dare you, Paul McKee?
- Alderman accused of harassing Black deacon gathering Prop R signatures
- Former nurses, physician blast use of Homer G. Phillips’ name on ‘second-rate facility’
- “Ghana don’t play with COVID!”
- Jeremey Maclin’s undefeated Pioneers feature powerful offense
- Congresswoman Bush lauds Black press ahead of receiving prestigious award
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.