Vannah Shaw was elected to the Board of Directors of the Young Friends of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri. Shaw is a legal clerk with St. Louis County Pretrial Release. She is a 2013 graduate of Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach and also holds a Bachelor of Journalism from the University of Missouri in Columbia. She is currently also a volunteer lawyer with Legal Services of Eastern Missouri and served 2014-2017 as an assistant circuit attorney with the St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office.
- ‘Good Times’ star Ja’net DuBois passes at 74
- Ferguson ‘largely stagnant’
- Lt. Col. Troy Doyle is well prepared to lead
- So much for leveling the medical playing field
- Schoemehl trying to woo black influentials to Cara Spencer campaign
- University City school board president awarded $3,500 by jury in police battery lawsuit
- Why were the black county police officers taken off the promotions list?
- On reformer prosecutors and those who oppose them
- ‘Rent-A-Bank Schemes and New Debt Trap’
- ‘I would love our congressman to stand with the people’