Vetta Sanders Thompson is the new associate dean for Diversity, Inclusion and Equity at the Brown School at Washington University. The E. Desmond Lee Professor of Racial and Ethnic Diversity at the Brown School, Sanders Thompson is a researcher in racial identity, psychosocial implications of race and ethnicity in health behavior, and determinants of health disparities. A licensed clinical psychologist, she co-directs the Center for Community Health Partnership and Research at the Institute for Public Health at Washington University.
- Eight excellent educators
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- Kevin Hart to need 'round-the-clock' medical support
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film
- New MetroBus Service Plan coming Sept. 30
- County Library giving away emergency diapers at Florissant and Lewis & Clark
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue