Vikki Collier was selected as the new executive director of Infant Loss Resources. She will lead outreach and planning initiatives to build strategies that guides development and services throughout Missouri. Infant Loss Resources has offices in St Louis, Kansas City and Springfield, Missouri. Previously she served as director of Education with Beyond Housing and Homeless coordinator for the Normandy Schools Collaborative.
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Eight excellent educators
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Civil rights leader, educator and Alzheimer's research advocate Norman R. Seay passes at 87
- Kevin Hart to need 'round-the-clock' medical support
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue
- Music icon and East St. Louis native honored with new cultural center, film
- New MetroBus Service Plan coming Sept. 30
- Across the bridge with Nelly: STL rap star draws record crowd to Alton amphitheater