Yvonne Osei was chosen as one of 10 finalists for the ninth Great Rivers Biennial Arts Award Program presented by the Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis and the Gateway Foundation. They were chosen from among more than 85 applicants by a panel of jurors. From the 10 finalists, three artists will be selected to receive $20,000 and will be featured in the Great Rivers Biennial exhibition next year at CAM.
- Why exclude prosecutors from the crime summit?
- Eight excellent educators
- County Prosecutor Wesley Bell looks back a year after beating McCulloch – and ahead
- Kevin Hart to need 'round-the-clock' medical support
- Malik Yoba announces his attraction to transwomen, his children had no clue
- New county library will not be a ‘warehouse’ or a ‘Walmart’
- Lil Wayne announces via Twitter that he won’t be performing at St. Louis show
- Harris-Stowe welcomes Class of 2023 in 2019 with Convocation and Rite of Passage
- Gun violence against children leaves broken hearts, empty desks at school
- The police killing of Terry Tillman and the prisoners’ dilemma