Details for City of St. Louis
Community Development Administration 2021 Annual Action Plan Draft & Public Hearing Notice.
The draft 2021 Annual Action Plan will be available on October 14, 2020, for review and comment by any interested person for a period of 30 days. The plan is available for review at CDA’s office located at 1520 Market Street, Suite 2000. The plan will also be available at the Central Branch of the St. Louis Public Library, located at 1301 Olive Street and on the City of St. Louis Community Development Administration website:
The views of citizens, public agencies and other interested parties are encouraged, and comments or questions with respect to the proposed Annual Action Plan should be directed via email at CDBG@stlouis-mo.gov.
A virtual public hearing is scheduled to review the proposed 2021 Annual Action Plan for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnership (HOME), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG), and Housing Opportu- nities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) programs. The hearing will be held at 1:00 p.m. on November 6, 2020.
Instructions for attending the Virtual Public Hearing are available on the website: https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/cda/.
CDA is an equal opportunity agency (employer). Minority participation is encouraged.
- Amy Coney Barrett has been stunningly hostile to civil rights
- ‘A St. Louis icon has passed away’ - region mourns the loss of local music scene staple Kim Massie
- STL artist follows up to independent hit ‘Vibe,’ which was touted by Eric Bellinger
- Tim Norman pleads not guilty in alleged murder hire plot against nephew
- Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Nov. 15 deadline for child care providers to apply for state COVID funds
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s townhome is up for sale
- In Loving Memory of Hasan Kenyatta Lake
- Vote yes on Prop R for early childhood education and Prop D
- Webster U invests $1M for 10 Suggs Scholarships