Details for NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Planning and Zoning Commission of the City of Country Club Hills will hold a public hearing at 6:30 p.m. on November 13, 2019, at the City Hall, 7422 Eunice Avenue, Country Club Hills, Missouri, for the purpose of obtaining public input on the two ordinances listed below. At this time, citizens may comment on the proposed Ordinances. 1. Medical Marijuana Zoning 2. Small Cell Wireless zoning.
- Four executives to receive Business Performance Awards
- City, county prosecutors agree to stop prosecuting 17-year-olds as adults at MCU meeting
- Page appoints two black women from North County to police board
- Dasha Kennedy to present GirlPreneur Expo at Vashon High School on Saturday, Nov. 23
- Flyers must pass old foe to get to semifinals
- St. Louis officer Bartney Coats has posted violent and racist tweets for years
- Decorated military officers share road maps to careers
- MTV doc ‘St. Louis Superman’ highlights rise of rapper to protestor and politician
- Do you want their white candidate or yours?
- Prep Athlete of the Week: Taj Butts, De Smet - Football