Details for NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Notice is hereby given that The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District (District) will receive sealed bids for Spring Ave Sanitary Relief (Yeatman Ave to Dale Ave) under Letting No. 12208-015.1, at this office, 2350 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103, until 03:00 PM on Thursday, February 18, 2021.
Bids will be received only from companies that are pre-qualified by the District’s Engineering Department for: Sewer Construction Webster Groves Drain Layers License Required.
Plans and Specifications are available for free electronic download. Please go to MSD’s website and look for a link to “ELECTRONIC PLANROOM.” Plans and Specifications are also available forviewing or purchase at Cross Rhodes Reprographics located at 2731 S. Jefferson Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63118 or at www.stlmsdplanroom.com. All bidders must obtain a set of plans and specifications in order to submit a bid in the name of the entity submitting the bid. The Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Iyanla Vanzant is fixing her OWN life
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- An open letter to U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- 2021 MLK DAY COMMEMORATION ACTIVITIES
- Urban League, CareSTL, Missouri Primary Care offer food, supplies, Covid-19 tests
- Workers shut down McDonald’s drive-thru in protest for $15 hourly wage, fair treatment
- East Boogie: Livin’ for the weekend for more than 80 years
- As nation honors MLK, St. Louis heads into diverse mayoral election
- Sam Hutchinson, St. Louis contractor dies at age 77