NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Details for NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS PARIC Corporation is requesting bids to make subcontract awards from for the new St. Louis Community College Florissant Valley Campus’ New Center for Nursing and Health Sciences Building, for all scopes of work required by the documents. Access to documents is available from our Smartbid link. If you do not receive a bid invitation please send your company information to firstname.lastname@example.org. BIDS WILL BE DUE ON JUNE 1, 2023 @ 10:00am This is for the construction of a new 100,190 SF, four story building, including all associated site and civil work. Estimated construction value is +/- $45M. Project is sales tax exempt and is subject to Missouri Division of Labor Standards Annual Wage Order No. 29. The College has the proposed minority goals of MBE 15% and WBE 12% The Owner is committed to providing minority business enterprises and women business enterprises (MBE/WBE) with an equal opportunity to do business with the Saint Louis Community College. The Owner has adopted the following to address equitable MBE/WBE involvement in the Project. The achievement by Bidders of the MBE/WBE participation and/ or the efforts to obtain MBE/WBE participation will be considered in the award of all contracts. A firm must be certified or be in the process of obtaining certification from one of the following, but not limited to: ---SLDA St. Louis Development Agency ---MDOT Missouri Department of Transportation ---IDOT Illinois Department of Transportation ---CDB Illinois Capital Development Board ---METRO ---St. Louis Airport All bids should be delivered to Paric via e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (636-561-9501). PARIC CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Brittish Williams, Reality TV star, co-host of Hot 104.1’s The Home Team Morning Show pleads guilty to 15 felonies
- Cardinal Ritter Girls Accomplish the Three-Peat
- Beyoncé, Jay-Z buy $200 million home in cash
- Kelly Jackson celebrates 25 years with TEGNA
- East St. Louis wins Class 2A State Championship
- Sheldon Reynolds, Earth, Wind & Fire guitarist dies at 63
- From the projects to diversity expert
- Mayor Jones signs new protections for St. Louis’ transgender community
- Florida joins Missouri as states tagged with NAACP warning
- Lizette Smith leads with passion
- Partyline: Materia Rave on Memorial Weekend 2023
- 2023 What's Right with The Region
- Partyline: Queer as Funk
- The 113th Annie Malone May Day Parade
- This Week's Photos: May 25, 2023
- This Week's Photos: June 1, 2023
- Glimpse CAM St. Louis' Dada Ball & Bash
- This Week's Photos: May 11, 2023
- This Week's Photos: May 4, 2023
- Celebrating Dr. Robert Ray
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.