Details for PUBLIC NOTICE
Carondelet Leadership Academy Charter, a Missouri non-profit corporation, has filed Articles of Dissolution with the Missouri Secretary of State. Any person holding a claim against the corporation must submit their claim in writing within two years after the date of publication of this notice; otherwise, the claim will be barred. All claims must be sent to: Joe Jacobson, Esq., Jacobson Press P.C., 222 S. Central Ave., Suite 550, Clayton, MO 63105.
The claim must include the following information: (1) the amount claimed; (2) the legal basis for the claim; and (3) contact information for the claimant, including email and mailing addresses. The claim must also include a copy of any documents on which the claimant relies in support of their claim.
- ‘A St. Louis icon has passed away’ - region mourns the loss of local music scene staple Kim Massie
- Tim Norman pleads not guilty in alleged murder hire plot against nephew
- Amy Coney Barrett has been stunningly hostile to civil rights
- STL artist follows up to independent hit ‘Vibe,’ which was touted by Eric Bellinger
- Nov. 15 deadline for child care providers to apply for state COVID funds
- Nicole Galloway for Missouri governor
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s townhome is up for sale
- Vote yes on Prop R for early childhood education and Prop D
- Grace Bible Church to install Pastor Ulysses Ross
- Webster U invests $1M for 10 Suggs Scholarships