Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR BID
Goodwin Bros. Construction Co. is requesting subcontract bids and/or material quotations from qualifying Minority Business Enterprises and Women Business Enterprises for relevant phases of work for Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District, Deer Creek Sanitary Tunnel-Pump Station Project, Contract Letting No. 12615-015.1. Interested parties should contact the Goodwin Office at (636) 931-6084. A pre-bid meeting for all interested MWBE’s will be held at Goodwin Brothers office at 4885 Baumgartner Road, St. Louis, MO 63129 at 8:00 am on Thursday, April 2, 2020. Subcontractor/Supplier bids are due
April 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response