Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR RFP LEAD SAFE ST. LOUIS PROGRAM LABORATORY TESTING SERVICES
The City of St Louis Department of Health is seeking proposals for laboratory testing services for blood lead and hemoglobin.
Requests for Proposals may be obtained beginning March 27, 2020, from the City of St. Louis Department of Health, Candace Da Silva, 1520 Market Street-Suite 4051, St. Louis MO 63103, email@example.com, (314) 657-1428. Proposals may also be downloaded from the
City of St. Louis website at http://www.stlouis-mo.gov/.
All questions must be submitted in writing no later than April 17, 2020, to Candace Da Silva at the information listed above. All questions will be addressed through an addendum posted on the St. Louis City website at http://stlouis-mo.gov/.
The deadline for submitting proposals is April 24, 2020, by 5:00 P.M. to Candace Da Silva at the address listed above. The Department of Health reserves the right to reject any or all responses with or without cause.
Hosted by Rebeccah Bennett, founder and principal Emerging Wisdom, LLC and InPower Institute, each week, the Liberating Living vlog unleashes the power within each of us and explores the places where our liberation, healing and spiritual growth meet!
- Nurse Judy Wilson-Griffin is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis region
- Jazmond Dixon, 31, is first COVID-19 death in St. Louis City
- Apply for $250 in energy assistance from Ameren Missouri
- St. Louis city woman in her 30s dies due to COVID-19
- BJC HealthCare opens first COVID-19 collection center
- St. Louis County reports largest one-day number of new COVID-19 cases: 78
- Baby abandoned near dumpster became tech mogul
- COVID-19 will be a catastrophe for Black St. Louis if leaders don’t act now
- City of Ferguson hit with $1.7 million settlement for municipal court abuses
- St. Louis County and city to receive millions in federal funding for pandemic response