Details for ADVERTISEMENT FOR RFP
OUTPATIENT AMBULATORY MEDICAL SERVICES
The City of St Louis Department of Health is seeking separate proposals for an agency providing Outpatient Ambulatory Medical Services.
Requests for Proposals may be obtained beginning November 19, 2020, by downloading from the City of St. Louis website at http://www.stlouis-mo.gov/. Contact Tanya Madden for questions: email@example.com, (314) 657-1532 (email preferred).
The deadline for submitting proposals is January 19, 2021, by 4:00 P.M. at 1520 Market Street – Lobby, St. Louis, MO 63103. The Department of Health reserves the right to reject any or all responses with or without cause.
- ‘Safer at Home’ order reduces business capacity in St. Louis County as city of St. Louis limits social gatherings
- St. Louis health care workers are dying on the job. Investigations into deaths offer few answers, rare penalties for employers
- Fourth person charged in Montgomery, grandson of 'Sweetie Pie's' Robbie Montgomery, murder
- St. Louis County executive announces more CARES Act funds for restaurants, other small businesses
- ‘Karen’ visits Questlove’s house to make sure it was his
- Coronavirus resurgence curtails elective surgeries, fills hospital beds
- St. Louis Urban League’s turkey giveaways begin Saturday Nov. 21
- Basketball star Hughes opens Missouri’s only black-owned cannabis shops
- Tishaura Jones and Mayor Lyda Krewson's decision not to run for re-election
- Ciara and Russell Wilson say 'Why Not You?'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.