Details for BID PROPOSALS
L. Keeley Construction Co. is seeking qualified, disadvantaged businesses (DBEs) proposals for the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District Baden Cityshed Mitigation Basins (Calvary, Frederick, Partridge and Tillie) Project under Letting No. 13232-015.1. Work to be completed: construction of four storm water detention basins in the Baden area of the City of St. Louis. The work also includes the construction of five areas of rain garden and/or bioswale, approximately 4,000 lineal feet of 12” to 60” storm and sanitary/combined pipe, the construction of flared end sections, basin outlet structures, overflow structures and related appurtenances. Proposals are due via email by Close of Business on Tuesday, April 14th, 2020 to Nick Timmermann vie email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All negotiations must be completed prior to April 14th.
- McCloskeys were ‘opposed to cultural diversity’ in directions to nanny in mid-90s
- Catholics and alt-right clashed with protestors in Forest Park as activists called for removal of Louis IX statue
- Lawyers who confronted protestors with guns are being investigated
- Mayor Krewson reads names and addresses of residents who suggest defunding police, 18K sign petition calling for her resignation
- Person doxxed by Mayor Krewson arrested in Florissant
- Black Lives Matter – just not in here
- August Alsina says Jada romance was approved by Will; Jada says ‘lies’
- Hundreds march through CWE on Sunday to demand resignation of Mayor Lyda Krewson, couple points guns at protestors
- Close the Workhouse and airport privatization shenanigans are new lows
- St. Louis, St. Louis County to require masks in public spaces to limit coronavirus