Details for CITY OF CRESTWOOD ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MISSOURI REQUEST FOR BIDS
Sealed bids for the Painting of the City of Crestwood Aquatic Competition Pool marked “AQUATIC COMPETION POOL PAINTING PROJECT” will be received by the Parks and Recreation Department of the City of Crestwood at the Crestwood Community Center, 9245 Whitecliff Park Lane, until 3:00pm on January 26, 2022; and at that time will be publicly opened and read aloud at the Community Center.
The Scope of Work includes brush blasting, joint repair, cleaning and coating of pool surfaces, etc. at 9245 Whitecliff Park Lane as noted in the specifications of the bid document. These documents can be obtained on the City of Crestwood website.
- T.D. Jakes’ daughter Cora Jakes Coleman and her husband divorce
- “The Mack” actor Max Julien, 88 passes away
- Your best second act
- Gravois Park neighborhood initiative sells homes to low-to-moderate income creatives
- Ruling the roost: Women open Creole restaurant
- City’s new chief equity officer to focus on data
- Tiffany Haddish arrested and charged with DUI in Georgia
- Cal Harris to become St. Louis County’s chief of staff
- Mars Howard of Mars Worldwide Moving Company has moved on
- Kwofe Coleman says Muny must represent all of St. Louis