Details for CITY OF JENNINGS INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
City Owned Property Auction – IFB #01-21
The City of Jennings is seeking sealed bids for the auction of city owned properties. Bids will be accepted during the period of January 25 - February 5, 2021 no later than 4:00 p.m. CST. They should be addressed “Sealed Bid” to the attention of the City Clerk. Bidder should submit one (1) original and two (2) copies of the bid. Sealed bids will be opened and publicly read aloud on February 11, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom. Visit Jennings City Hall or the City’s website at (www.cityofjennings.org) for details on the bid specifications, pictures and addresses of the properties.
Zoom Meeting Information: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89069226176?pwd=dXkxeEhHSkNqc2FzZzhsaXRxY3VDQT09
Meeting ID: 890 6922 6176 Passcode: 439475
One tap mobile +13126266799,,89069226176#,,,,*439475# US (Chicago) +19292056099,,89069226176#,,,,*439475# US (New York)
Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Please contact Myra Randle, Economic Development Specialist, at 314-388-1164 or email@example.com if there are any questions or to request additional information.
- ‘Breakin’ star Shabba-Doo dies at age 65
- Creve Coeur woman who sued Des Peres and officers also faces criminal charges
- East St. Louis native’s gourmet sauces available soon at Schnucks
- Save your tears over Weeknd’s plastic surgery
- Iyanla Vanzant is fixing her OWN life
- Lee Blount, surgeon, athlete, dies at 88
- St. Louis pastors say the church must ask Black people to get coronavirus vaccine
- ArchCity Defenders report names 80 killer officers in St. Louis region, 179 known victims of ‘fatal state violence’ this decade
- Mayoral candidates answer the question: What does “defund the police” mean to you?
- East Boogie: Livin’ for the weekend for more than 80 years